About Me

My photo
I'm Atchet Arry and I do not exist in your universe. I am somehow communicating to you through a strange computer terminal that I found in my bar one day while I was cleaning the toilets.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Arry's Anrgy Ooligans. Meet The Boys.

The Boys ... yeah ... I feel bad about the Boys. They're mostly from around here, the younger ones at least. Genuine Underhivers. Most of the older guys are from uphive. They've all got their own stories and tall tales to tell. I've heard them all, listening here at this bar. A lot of them don't really know what they're in for ... But I've got a pretty good idea ...

Donny Furnace. - The Heavy

Clearly, I knew Donny before. We're cousins, although he's from the crazy side of the family. His old Dad stopped him from running off and joining a redemptionist cult when he was younger so he's as puritanical as they come. Loyal to the Emperor and willing to purge, with fire, anything that he sees as "unclean." I think it's fair to say, there's no-one other than Donny I'd want watching my back. In the Underhive, Blood runs thicker than Sanity. I just wish he knew how to maintain that flamer of his properly. It's liable to kill us all elsewise.

One Named Pete. - Ganger

I really like this guy. One of my favourite regulars as he never starts a fight but knows how to finish one, so I made him a barman. He's crafty too. Knows exacttly how to water down the grog so that the punters can't taste the difference. Gave him the gang's only lasgun as I want someone with a cool head and a reliable weapon.

Urgh ... Vinny Machine. - Ganger

This guy ... Everyone knows Vinny. Biggest braggard I ever met. He was Orlock champion of King of the Spire about 10 cycles back. Then he assaulted someone from the House Elders and had to leg it downhive. Significantly older now and a really heavy drinker, so I doubt he's still got it. Otherwise, he picked out a shotgun, a pistol and a sword at the trading post so maybe the dog hasn't had it's day yet.

Hobo Jones. - Ganger

The guy stinks to be honest, hence the moniker, otherwise we don't really know much about him. He's a real down and out but no-one has ever been able to shift him from the bar on their own. Comes and goes at his own pace but seems quite placid. He's kind of teamed up with Vinny and picked out a shotty at the trading post. I'll be needing these two to accompany Donny into close range so that he can use that flamer of his.

Tommy Bones. - Ganger

Vinny's buddy. Bit of an old crim from somewhere down the line. I won't go into too much detail about the chems he used to partake in or the illicit trade, there-of. Understandably he doesn't really want too much guilder attention. He and Vinny have a lot to talk about from back in the day. I like the drokker, he's always ready with a dirty joke and a bit of banter.

Tiny Tim. - Juve

Always hanging around outside the Bar, begging. I genuinely feel bad for this kid as he's going to have his work cut out. He's kind of big, which is going to attract a lot of attention; but he's gobby as they come so I reckon he's game.

Little Loki. - Juve

Loki ... I actually caught this little bastard nicking from the bar after close one night. He was only after booze and scraps when he could have easily knobbled my cash register and got out. Either stupid or ballsy. Time will tell. I kitted him out with a sword and a pistol as he's eagre to get some scalps. I wish him luck, I really do.

Wee Barry. - Juve

This kid was never going to be long for this world. It's a wonder he's made it this far. Underfed and malnourished. He kind of gravitated towards me when I bought this bar. I always keep him hanging around and he helps me take in deliveries in return for food and a place to stay. A really good kid. Probably the only honest one I ever met.

Diminutive Dave. - Juve/Old Man.

To call this guy a juve would be a bit of a stretch. He must be about 40 cycles old now. I told him to bugger off but he just won't listen. He's got no place here. I hope he ups and leaves one night for his own sake. he has to train with the kids 'til I let him have a big gun.

The Ratskin ...

We don't know his name. He doesn't really speak except to ask for drinks. Always pays with credits ... which is rare for a Ratskin. Usually they want to trade you something ... pickled (probably politest way to put it) ... in exchange for a drop of brain-wreck. When we were gathering up people to come with us, he offered his service as a scout for 15 credits. Only reason I agreed is that he always seems to stick close to the settlement. He's been drinking here since I opened up. Wonder what his game is ... No matter. I need every man ... or Ratling that I can get.

Me, Arry. The Leader?

Yeah ... I suppose I'm a leader ... but only until this is all worked out. Can't see any other drokker standing up to organise things and we're getting desperate. I don't think Neta would be able to look me in the eye if we upped and ran. No ... I make my stand now. I'm tired of moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment